Saturday, May 26, 2012

i ve had a nephew... :))





hehehhe... start the new phase off me... nadia mohd nazalan... i'm being a mummy... horayyyy... its a kind of feeling that i cant express it to others... sometimes i think others will ask " should nad being too happy for having his first nephew? its like nad got his own son right?" ngee... is there someone over there who's think that way??? hehhehe... i dont know... and even have... i dont care... because it was my life... its my happiness... its up to me either i want to being happy or sad... its my life... lets talk about the expereince of me for having my nephew... i'm the first person that "dukong" the bby... and that was also the first time for me to "dukong" the newborn bby... before this i never have the experience "dukong" the new bby... because i feel so scared... i always hear eldest said " hati2... ampu kepala bby... die lembut lg" the word "lembut" always make me to stop the feeling to "dukong" new born bby... i only have the strengthness to carry bby that 5 month n above... and now... im not afraid anymore... Muhammad Adam Qayyum change it.. hehehee... and here some of the picture for my nephew...

No comments: