Saturday, May 5, 2012

MahU KEmbaLi KUruS!!!

bisakah??? hehehehe.... bisa lorh... already starting back to jogging yesterday... feeling so tired... almost a year i'm doing nothing to reduce my weight... is it true almost a year??? hehehhe... correction... :)... more than a year... actually its already 1 years n 2 month i'm pampered myself.. let the "en" & "cik" fat being too friendly with my body... and now i will not let them being part of my life... at least for this moment... hahahha... and today was the second day... and hope the day will be continuing until end... hahaha... end to where??? end till i got my aimed weight.... 48 kg... which last recorded when i was entered UITM... it means 4 years ago... last year i almost there... 50kg after going on diet n jogging for almost 2 month.... but i stop it when i go back to my hometown after done with my stdy... being at home... which surrounded by my moms cooking.. i can't stand it... at all... and at that moment...my diet and jogging goes down and down... and now my weight was 54kg... the heaviest in the story of my life... demmm!!!!!!!! seriously i dont want to stay with this weight... its too much... even if i'm not being able to reach my target... it is ok if i can reduce from 54kg to 50 kg only... :) ... mode hoping... :))

No comments: