Tuesday, May 8, 2012

today is my offday.... YIEHAAAAAAAAAA...

hehehe... it comes again n again... offday... means my rest day... :)
wanna join??? actually i dont have any plan yet... just going out this noon having lunch with my sis n find the new phone for me... ops... forgot already... plan yesterday to go out find a present for our lovely mummy... but only me n along will go... :(... angah got to go to work... so today was my day with my eldest sis... thats more better than i only being at home... sleep... eat.. sleep... eat... n sleep again... hahahah...this is my routine since being single... :P... dont have some1 special that will accompany me for having lunch... outing... watching movies... eating my favorite sizzling mee at tesco... else??? already forgot... too long not going out for dating... hehehe... at night maybe i will have a dinner with my bro n get my "ole2" from negeri sembilan... hehehehe...

No comments: